Oh I wish I had not seen this post. It several minutes to cool off enough for a response. This story is as full of holes as a screen door.
* To begin with recruiters with access to information about high school students is not what is referred to as a "back door draft".
* The statement "people of color who go into the military are put on the front line" is a crock. Been there, done that, know better. Stupid statement.
* The ACLU is the most anti American organization in the world. Just stop and think what this group has done to our country in the last few years. They take liberties from the many to pacify the few.
* Recruiters are working in the economically depressed areas? I didn't hear anybody from these areas crying about serving before there was a war. People went into the military when they could not find jobs anywhere else and that was fine. Now they are doing what they are paid to do, so the ACLU steps in.
* "There's nothing dishonorable with serving in the military," said McDermott, a psychiatrist who served stateside during Vietnam. "But it ought to be done with your eyes open." The word MILITARY should be a clue. You know that when you join. HELLO.
I wonder how many members of the ACLU have ever served, or would ever serve, in the military. Personally I think any menber of the ACLU should be in Gitmo with their own kind. That is my honest opinion. Agree with me, disagree with me, I don't care. I fought for your right to voice your opinion, as well as my right to voice mine. That is mine.



Bookmarks